part of me wants to be seven and careless
part of me wants to be back in your bed
part of me wants to be forty and settled
part of me wants to be dead
If you don’t have a massive alternative universe in your head with developed people and stories you’re lying.
So blessed to have two parents that are so understanding and loving.
I just want to be treated like a princess all day (◡‿◡✿)
Then fucked senseless until I’m screaming (◠‿◠✿)
Then cuddled and held all night long to keep nightmares away (◕‿◕✿)
2. when school starts and you want to jump rope instead of play kickball, be careful not to trip and hurt your knees.
3. if you grow up and a boy makes your heart hurt, you do not have to be ashamed.
4. if you fall in love with a girl
who wears the same clothes
as you, it will be easy for me to buy you both presents.
5. if I teach you anything, I will teach you to be gentle.
6. you are not Atlas and the world
is not a burden for you to carry.
7. if you do not like your body, if you feel like you were put inside the wrong one, I will stand by and watch you become again.
8. because we are human beings and we do not always have to
take what we are given.
9. I will love you constantly, fervently, always.
10. I will teach you the value of
the word “no” so that, when you hear it, you do not question it.
11. when the war comes
and you want to fight, I will
sleep with clenched fists until you come home to me.
12. when the war comes and you don’t want to go, I will sleep soundly.
13. you are allowed to be soft. you are allowed to break and bend. you do not have to be strong. you do not have to be a soldier.” —a letter to my future son | Caitlyn S.
I’ve never been someone who has always so sure of themselves. But after going to college orientation I have no idea what the hell I’m going to do.
Once my dad got a nail stuck in his eye so he had to get this cotton patch taped over it and while he slept I drew an eye on it and put makeup on it and coincidentally my dads name is Joe so I think you know where this is going
My dad was the real Cotton eyed joe
I wasn’t kidding…
dont judge the artistic part of it i was 9 and he is a light sleeper
where did he come from?
where did he go?
I haven’t been entirely well these past few months, my anxiety and depression have reached an all time high.
But a few weeks ago, my former (and amazing) literature teacher was talking to us about life, and the roadblocks that it puts up. And she said something so wonderful and beautiful, my heart swells and I tear up everytime I think about it.
“If I had killed myself today, what if the best day of my life was the next day, and I would never get to experience it because I had killed myself? All the things that could’ve happened, never would, because I was gone.”
And in a such a dark place, that brings me hope.
And that’s all I’ve ever wanted.
Realistic Erotica: “Please don’t stop,” she moaned just as my fucking hand started to really cramp.